Provide your feedback on gameplay here.

Seed this forum with your ideas

UserVoice pro tip #1:
Your customers are full of ideas, but people are more likely to contribute if they're not among the first. Add your own ideas now!

36 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UserVoice Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

290 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roberto commented  · 

Hello, you can reposition the copy of the progress and xp of the PC account in a ps4 account. Because my PC is not very good and I would prefer to play on my console, I also have the game purchased, please.

• Justin commented  · 

For Ob64 I like how you added new legendarys but not how you have to unlock cards over and over to level them up. I think that you should either make it so the max level is 3 instead of 5 because lots of the legendarys are extremely over powered at level 5, or take out the new card system but leave the legendarys in the game.

• Anonymous commented  · 

HI-REZ. You should be able to play a character that can be played easily for newcomers or players who are not good at shooting.By absorbing the enemy power from a distance (10 m). The team can be assisted by the Heelamedia team and many others. That would be considered in the character.Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

hello i'am hilal, i recommend to you about our lovely game, if we click "tab" we can see like other fps game,how much other player kill&death cuz that can make us excited to kill other player if other player killed more from us.

• THE HOVNO 1234567 commented  · 

Hi. im Johny and i have some problem with ur beautiul game and i have problem with some stuff and i need help so help me fast cuz i need to go to srát vole

• varun commented  · 

well please fix is match making its so bad and even is ranked... + make this change where people cant play their mains in casual or like gods with mastery 15 and above are not allowed in casual..

• léo schlosser-perrin commented  · 

Modifications to enprove cap and push map (this is mostly for the ranked games )

I have now around 200 h on this game and im still a bit frustrated (on cap and push maps) when you come closer and closer to the destination but the ennemy team is more and more favorised (because closer to spawn and that normal). But then you dont make it and they win a point in defence. even if you was at 1 feet of the destination.
        Its frutrating and not fair.

That why i propose here an alternative :
        - place a land mark on any map, i sugest between 50to 75% of the to do distance between cap point and destination.
        AND HERE ITS IMPORTANT :
        - if the attacker team reach this mark with the payload , then the deffending team WILL NOT gain ANY point in defence. But if the defending team if holding it well even far from their spawn( befor the landmark) then it is rewarded and gains also a point.
        This modification will also adjust the fact that there is no "between" right now , or you make 1-1 (point for each team) or you make 2-0 wich i a huge advantage. But with this system you could introduce a between with a 1-0 .

To conclude this a possible balacing parameter could be that there could be a BACK-CAPPING of the landmark when the payload is pushed back behind this mark. That would include to modificate the rollback mecanic of the payload.
        I propose to reduce the cd of rolling back to 3-7 sec when not touched by the attacking team.
        maybe ad to this the fact that the payload will roll back slower if he is alown (or not at all) but will roll bakc faster if there is one defeding player on it (and maybe even faster with 2-3-4-5 player ). Up to you to see what is balanced by playing on the distance of the mark and the push back speed and it advantages/ disadventages it has for the defending team to stay on it to push i back faster.

So its my idea but i have worked on it with my brother (also playing the game for long).
        If someone know maybe an E-mail adress where i could send this so i could ensure the dev's got the message it would be great :)
        I post this here now because i have te feeling that it is drown in rage message about ranked on the feedback forum.
        With regards, léo

• vortexspell commented  · 

Hello! Please, you need to fix the MUTE command in the matches, sometimes I really dont want to see messages from some players(now when i click the Mute button - nothing happens). And add some kind of blacklist, because some some players are not respectful, and i play with them 2-3 times per day. Thank you.

• Aezora commented  · 

You definitely need split screen for console - I would probably pay money for that, (if it cost). 5 player would be sick, but idk how you would do it. 4 player would probably be the best option that could happen, two player is decent. I think that a decent amount of people would appreciate this, and it's not that hard of a thing to do, at least in my programming experience. Of course I realize you are probably pretty busy with stuff to do, but please let me know if this has been considered and if so what the result was.

• Janiek De Roo commented  · 

Hi guys its a real time killer youre game and me and my friends enjoy it but for a player alone after the screen something like clan modus teams can group up to 10-15 players beat 10-15 enimies so you never play alone and you can work on stragics etc. Keep up the good work grttz janiek

• AnyNameMan commented  · 

I would love an offline bots mode, PVE if you prefer, the game is great but I really miss that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I won alot of placement matches and i played against diamonds and platium but WHY IM A PLACED IN GOLD FIX the ranked PLS

• Reazin commented  · 

Maeve Balance Suggestions

Weapon:

Problem - Able to easily attack from long distances.

Fix - The issue is trajectory. This was buffed multiple times. Back pedaling this can make it so she can only be consistent at close to mid range, just like how she used to be, but now with the other buffs she received.

Damage won't need nerfing since she has to get in close to fight (she isn't the fastest killer either).

Weapon Conclusion:
        Don't nerf anything, EXCEPT the trajectory.

In older OB's she couldn't "snipe". She'd be looking at the sky throwing daggers (still wouldn't travel as far/suboptimal for her). The other weapon buffs can remain intact. Damage was never the problem after her first "nerf".

Legendary:

Problem - Maeve has one good card (Artful dodger); It heals, cleanses, AND cancels CC. Since she has low HP this increases her survival capabilities (she doesn't have health like other flanks and/or she doesn't have an ability that makes her immune to damage to possibly escape, i.e. "reversal, ice block, billow, DR lex legendary, less health than every other flank except evie"). Maeve's other legendary cards aren't bad, but rather they can't compete with the survival aspect of AD.

Note*
        This fix is in conjunction with the changes I suggested above (i.e. close range Maeve).

Fix - First, what hurts the viability of the other cards is not the cleanse, it is not the CC counter, but it is the "500 health regen".

This should be put back into her base kit (similar to what talus has now). With her now having a CHANCE to get heals no matter the legendary, this opens up doors for change to her cards/play style.

Artful Dodger: Nine Lives now cleanses, 2 sec reduc. on prowl

- This legendary will no longer give CC, BUT you can at least get a full heal in combat (Maeve will need to be even more careful now though, cause CC abilities affect her i.e. Makoa's hook/Seris ult). This also gives you a little cooldown on prowl (since she has no cards to reduce that ability). This gives her flexibility without being too strong.

Cat Burglar: +20% damage for 5 secs out of prowl on first shot. Nine Lives cancels CC

- Since Maeve wouldn't be getting a damage nerf in my suggestion (so 450 damage per dagger), 20% seems fine (maybe +30% is ok, but again just being careful). Card changed back to "bonus damage after first shot only" cause NL cancels CC.

*Her 500 heal (plus loadout cards if you have them) will be affected by cauterize (reduced healing), BUT now you are making a choice; run away THEN heal up (after caut effects wear off)/stay and fight taking a risk (you can now counter things like Makoa's hook again, but you won't get max healing mid fight. fair trade).

Maeve now has two viable options in legendary cards;
        Full heals and more prowl, or more damage and CC immunity.

Rogues Gambit: Unchanged (pounce reset on eliminations), but with a possible addition; "Pounce now travels further"

- I'm not enforcing this change, but I think it strengthens the card as a legendary (the card is fine already, but the default legendary was just better.). The actual bonus distance you get from the card I would leave up to the developers (don't want it to be too strong. doesn't have to be a lot, just noticeable).

Legendary Conclusion:
        500 heal back into her base kit makes balancing her legendary cards easier while also not artificially nerfing Maeve's ability to survive (she will still have to work for it though because of caut and/or avoiding CC). Cleanse and CC are split up and put into 2 different legendary cards, forcing a choice, while also opening up more combos for card options. All of her legendary cards now become viable. Thinking about it now they just put too much of Maeve's good qualities into one legendary instead of SPLITTING it up.

examples - Now with cooldown reduc. for prowl on Artful Dodger instead of CC canceling, you might want to buy resilience to counter CC which also means no damage reduction items for you, but you can use loadout cards for that, adding more options for Maeve.

-Damage reduction items might be purchased more for Cat Burglar since she will have Nine Lives to counter CC. However she will have to RUN away from a fight to heal up, giving the enemy team time to attack since they are now rewarded for putting Maeve out of combat for a bit. This can also possibly lead the enemy team to chase her and finish her off if Maeve isn't careful.

Ult:
        -Ultimate is unnecessarily nerfed, ESPECIALLY since you have a character whose Ult directly counters hers (Cassie; In addition to countering Maeve's Ult she puts you back into "combat", so no healing if waiting for out of combat).

This is a case of nerfing a character tool without looking at how it affects match ups against the rest of the cast.

ex. You see a Kinessa you get a flank, you see Drogoz you get Andro, you see Maeve/Sha you get Cassie (Her Ult counters their Ult and Cassie can fight both).

• Reazin commented  · 

Skye Ability Rework (Hidden)

Ability in question: Hidden

Problem:
        Skye has two abilities in which it makes her invisible. This becomes problematic due to when players start purchasing the item illuminate, she becomes weaker late game since she has a hard time approaching and escaping.

Rework: Hidden now changed to "Wall Climb"

Reasoning: This new ability is to give Skye some vertical mobility without making her too strong, and to counteract her weakness in late game matches (being somewhat useless when illuminate comes into play).

Since Skye already has an ability for invisibility that adds a lot of flexibility in smoke screen (cooldown, duration, movement speed, etc.) two of the same ability isn't necessary. This would also allow smoke screen ability cards to be tweaked if needed.

Properties of wall climb:
        -Ability will have a duration based on a bar that shows how long she can climb (bar duration like Strix's stealth). This can be balanced as in to not be too long or too short. Would require testing.

-Ability will be toggle based; Press button to activate ability to climb/Press button again to deactivate, causing Skye to drop down.

-Toggleable at any time (when in this mode you would also see her non shooting hand on screen to signal she can wall climb), since it wouldn't overlap with her other abilities.

- This would make combat more fluid for Skye (ex. enter 'wall climb" mode, start a fight which can include using her other abilities while still in the mode, then run near wall to start wall climbing).

- How the "wall climb" bar drains can be based on just activating the move, or only draining when actually in a wall climb state. Bar would refill rather slow so that the ability isn't overused and has to be used strategically.

-Skye will only be able to climb straight up, slide down, leap, and sit still. If she gets to an upper level of a map while climbing (to the top of a stair way that she climbed the side wall of for example), she will climb over and resume the standing position.

-If she jumps off a high platform and activates the ability near a wall, she will cling to the wall and resume the "sit still" position on wall, and from there, she can choose how to move based on her options.as long as the duration bar isn't depleted she can combo any type of movement (ex. climb up, then slide down, then stop, then jump. This will all work).

-If she runs towards a climbable wall, when she activates wall climb she will be able to start climbing it.

-Jumping off a wall will be different from her generic jump while on the ground. It's more of a leap where she jumps off the wall and flips to her destination (control of where to leap will be limited; you can control the direction of the leap but air control is very low. Skye will travel a fair distance). For example, on Bright Marsh, Skye would be able to wall climb one of the little lighthouses in front of spawn (the 2 pillar like objects that when you leave spawn you can hide behind them when enemy is pushing the payload, without jumping down) and then jump off them sideways to get back to the spawn rooms.

-Skye can only shoot when in "sit still"/"slide down" positions and accuracy will be the same as when she is grounded. She can also shoot while leaping but accuracy will be the same as when she is airborne.

-When in "sit still"/"slide down" positions Skye can also use her other abilities (i.e. throw smoke screen/poison bolts/use ultimate)
        -Skye can leap from one wall to another (if close enough) and cling to it if wanting to (she would have to activate the ability again once near the other wall that she wants to cling/climb to).

Wall Climb card ideas:
        - card that increases distance of leap off wall
        - faster movement when wall climbing
        - longer duration of wall climb ability
        - activate stealth for "x amount" during "sit still" position with an internal cooldown (movement will not cancel stealth, so Skye can leap afterwards and still be invisible)

Smoke screen and card changes:
        - quick smoker (cooldown reduction card) changed to "increase duration of invisibility when touching smoke screen" (since smoke screen can be reduced using the confound card from poison bolts, stealth doesn't have to be as long as what hidden gives. Skye will also have vertical mobility, so her stealth ability shouldn't be too strong.)
        - dissipate card will now grant movement speed for the duration that Skye is invisible.

Note* Movement speed cards would probably need balancing in general with Skye's rework

legendary cards:

Debilitate: unchanged

Preparation: unchanged (would only affect smoke screen and poison bolts though)

Surprise Attack: Reworked; Now allows Skye to wall run (move freely, in any direction, when wall climbing)

- She will be able to shoot/use abilities at any time now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Now, some of the characters' ultimate qualities are of no use to the team, such as shalin Fernando Cassie.

• Anonymous commented  · 

A way to turn down or off the announcers would be really good. In patch 60 the announcer voices seem to be extremely loud and drown out everything else mostly the character voices. It was bad before 60 but now it's really bad almost unbearable sometimes and some voices are worse then others and it would be a really nice and helpful feature.

• Chucho commented  · 

Can you do the game cross platform because mi friends have a pc but i have a ps4

• raposa commented  · 

bom, seria bom que cade maestria tive-se seu próprio lugar..
        os ouros, cai-sem apenas com os ouros, seja ele ouro 1,2,3,4,5
        os platinas cai-se apenas com os platinas seja ele platina 1,2,3,4,5
        os diamantes apenas com os diamante e assim por diante
        porque fica muito você ir no competitivo e no seu time cai um jogador que ainda nem acabou as provisórias .. sendo você diamante ..
        arrumem o balanceamento por favor... obrigado !!

• Necxoul /GFX commented  · 

Add an object capture mode and take them to your base

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

Feedback and Knowledge Base