Provide your feedback on gameplay here.

Seed this forum with your ideas

UserVoice pro tip #1:
Your customers are full of ideas, but people are more likely to contribute if they're not among the first. Add your own ideas now!

34 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UserVoice TeamUserVoice Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

245 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SpyrusCZSpyrusCZ commented  · 

Make Czech localization for Paladins. we make petition and we have 254 supporters :)

• Amcaily94Amcaily94 commented  · 

Function to write messages to other players which they can safe and read later. if i miss a chat message there is no way to notice it later.

• LuanLuan commented  · 

de graça

• LuanLuan commented  · 

marcar um dia em que voceis dessem cristais

• LuanLuan commented  · 

outro diferente

• LuanLuan commented  · 

criar um traje para a seris

• TheDevastatorTheDevastator commented  · 

ok so i have some ideas and things i would like to be changed.
        1. make it so you can play competitive with a group of over 2 people. i think it will only improve the the competitive matches and will make it more fun.
        2. add names to different places in all the maps that will show when youre in the certain area. this will allow players to start using callouts which will drastically improve the team communication within a match and make team work far more critical to win a match.
        3. fix somehow the ban feature at the start of every competitive match. i really like the idea of it but as of right now people only picking drogoz and willo so it kinda loses the point of it, and it also sucks of people who play drogoz or willo as their main.
        4. make competitive matches longer. you need to make the competitive matches different then casual, and part of it is making it longer. make it so you need to get to 5/8/10 points to win the game instead of 4.
        5. bring back the old siege mode as a new mode! i play this game since it just started and i used to LOVE the old siege mode(the one with the gates and the siege engine). its super creative and really fun.
        6. make it so you cant use a champion in competitive mode unless its on mastery lvl 5 or higher so people wont use champion that they still dont quite understand.
        7. some balancing- i think that as of right now seris, torvald and evie are too strong while lex, ying and ghrok are kinda under powered.

over all i think paladins is a great game and its one of my favorites. i would personally love to see the game gets more of a strategy taste to it. make strategies and teamwork have more impact on the game.
        keep up the good work!

• gavingavin commented  · 

make it easier to get gems in the game its too hard

make more chest be able to be purchased with gold

can you change zhins legendary card that heals him while in billow its to over power chane plz

Add rainbow skin for bomb king he my main

Account name: TheKnightYT

• Anonymous commented  · 

I think Buff shield torvald Get a 30% reduction in damage andReduce damage by 30% and increase damage from 50 to 85 or champion hit by gauntlrt for more than 1 second will increase the damage to 85 ammo To make a tank come up and make the other player kill more difficult.

• Hiram4444 MasterNoobHiram4444 MasterNoob commented  · 

hats please add hats or diferent tipes of customisation and nerf genos in damage 10%

• LuanLuan commented  · 

Crias trajes novos para a seris

• Anonymous commented  · 

No se si este es el lugar en donde colocar esto. Pero me gustaria que le metan un buff a drogoz, al igual que a androxus, ya que no se puede jugar con estos personajes. Drogoz no tiene movilidad, si cae en el punto muere, como si lanza vuelo en plena lucha contra un torvald, no logra esquivar el alcance del rayo de torvald. Por otro lado, Androxus sin movilidad no puede flankear, ya un buen androxus no puede marcar la diferencia. Soy Main Drogoz, Juego desde la ob49, y ya no me da ganas de jugar con el. Solo digo, antes de seguir metiendo mas personajes, estaria genial poder balancear los campeones sin las legendarias, para que las legendarias sean un plus. Mi propuesta no es aumentarles el daño, sino los tiempos de habilidad. de drogoz el jet (no la F sino el space), y tocar un poco el enfriamiento. Y Andro, que recupere lo que lo caracteriza, Su movilidad. Gracias

• skullkobaldskullkobald commented  · 

Does anyone else want a Champion that is based on music or uses alot of music for ability's and such, and it could be a frontline cause i think that would be something new and really cool. Cause pretty much every character in games that is based on music seems to be a damage dealer with really low health, so a tank would be a good change from that.

• Gyro37Gyro37 commented  · 

Hey! The game overall is fun, but the movement/control need more options like: 1) "Crouch" and "Melee attacks".

1) "Crouch" Because today i was playind in the "Fish Market Map" and near to the enemy's base with the payload i dropped my shield and the kinnessa was shooting to my head because the shield was going to a lower level in the ground.

2) "Melee attack" Sometimes we let someone scape because we run out of bullet, most of the time tanks but i think melee attacks should be pretty usefull.

Out of "Movement/Control's" topic just keep the overall gameplay fine, two time the match crashed, but its ok.

• SpyrusCZSpyrusCZ commented  · 

Hello. I have a big question. Can be Czech language added to the game ? A lot of people from Czech Republic play Paladins and we alredy saw Czech language in the game files. If you will give us the permission we can translate for you the cards, loadouts, items etc. Its not a problem for us. We already try to put the files in the game and it worked. But I just want to ask you if we can do something like that and if you will help us just a little because we can´t descript some files and we dont want to do something without a HI-REZ permission.
        Hope you will support our idea to bring a new players to the game and make their start a little bit easyer by having a game in our language.

• ErenEren commented  · 

ZHIN is impossible to kill with his stupid legendary cards. Especially counter attack one. He keeps countering my attacks and if i don't shoot at him while he counters, he deals 450+450+700=1600 dmg so quick i can't escape. And he billows all the time, make billow's cooldown longer and his billow legendary card restores %60 of his hp? Are you for real? That much HP with that much DMG means he is not a flank, he is a damage champion. Stop releasing broken champions and stop nerfing old ones. The game was better 3-4 patches before. Either fix his insane skills or stop releasing new champions until we get used to dealing the older ones.. ALSO his ulti voice is so stupid. He just goes TZHHAAfor a very short amount of time and he damages quickly. You can escape from ever other champion's ultis because of their sounds but Zhin's ulti sound is a joke. Tell me honestly did you get paid to create this annoying Zhin??

About Skye: I know DRYBEAR said they're "working" on a mobility type for her (I don't know if i should believe because we're on 55th patch and NOW you start thinking??) so i have a suggestion. As we know Sha Lin also has a stealth mode and he jumps backwards, but Skye goes in stealth in her position at that moment. Maybe you can put her in a 1,5 seconds "seris" mode and then her stealth begins. I mean she can not be shot that 1,5 seconds and she can have 6 seconds of normal stealth, totally 7,5 seconds again. ALSO her legendary card is now only effective if you get a KILL, how about make her legendary card "%100 cooldown if you get a kill, %75 cooldown if you get an elimination". And another idea how about making her basic speed %25 more? Skye used to be the fastest while running but with Maeve, she's almost useless. Maeve can use double dagger and jump twice and shoot again and skye is dead. Because Maeve can get over Skye's poison bolts so quick with Q ability.

ANOTHER THING, Crystals are so hard to get. Can't you at least add like 1000 crystals to Founder's Pack? Because i want to buy Founder's Pack but i also want Crystals :D

Sorry if i'm being rude but we all like this game, but it really does need fixes. Please take your time before releasing another patch with skins or champions and focus on these things for a while. Thanks

• jarrajjarraj commented  · 

why don't have competitive mode ????

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Feedback and Knowledge Base